Sunday, July 22, 2007

Tarhill Winner!!! NC brings home a National Crown!!!

Yay!!!! Miss North Carolina Junior Sweetheart, Emily Farrington, brought home the crown and is Miss Junior National Sweetheart!! We were thrilled!!!! Also, our Miss SC Senior Sweetheart, Samantha Niehmeyer was Top 10 in tonight's competition. Emily's year will be huge. We're so happy for her! Can't wait to see you all and share the pictures. Thanks to you all who have followed along and provided love and support. Yay!!! What a week! We head home tomorrow. I tell you what, I'll never watch a pageant on TV the same way ever again. Just remember, these girls work as hard as any athlete, dancer, etc. I have a new respect for this world. I always thought it was fluffy and fun, but it's really much deeper than that. All of these girls have such dedication and perserverance. Alex has learned so much this week. I hope one day she chooses to do it again. (Give me a few years, though.) And...she'll have to save her money. This world is fun...but it "ain't" cheap!!!! Love you all. Enjoy the new pictures!

1 comment:

Amy Mills said...

I'm trilled to hear there was a winner in the Meredith family....and Ang, you did good too!! The pictures are fabulous and you better watch out for the lovely young lady, Alex!

I really enjoyed following the event and I'm glad everyone had a great time...chalk this one up as a lifetime experience!!

Love to all,

Amy M.