Friday, July 20, 2007

Today is the Big competition day!

Hi gang! Something went wrong with my post, but I'm trying again. It's Friday and we're getting ready for the Evening Gown and on-stage question. Tonight is the Talent competition. She's a little nervous today. Everything is going well but we are both running on pure adrenaline. She got to swim last night and was really happy! Wish me luck with hair today. I wish our hairdresser was here!! Thanks to you all for sending your messages! Sigmon girls, we wish you all were here. I'll post more pictures tonight. I've met the sweetest people! Rhonda and her daughter Courtney got here today. They are our state directors. I know I'm rambling, but will try to sound more coherent later. Marty and Wes are here, too. Love you all!!!

5 comments:

tina said...

You will be GREAT!!! We have faith in you!

Much Love
The Stalveys

ccstory said...

Hi Alex! Just received the blog today! Sounds like you're having a GREAT time and it looks like so much fun. Good luck tonight in the evening gown competition. Tell your mom to post pictures - can't wait to see your dress on! We'll check back later. Marnie says hello and has her fingers crossed - she's always wanted to be in a pageant! Her talent....talking!
Love you, Aunt Christy...and Marnie

fitness said...

Hi Alex,
I hope you are having a great time. I love all the pictures. I'm glad that you have meet new friends. Make sure you get me an autograph Sosha and Courtney please. I hope you come home with the national crown. You are very talented and I'm proud you are my friend.
Love,
Sydney

All 3 Sigmon girls wish they were there!!! I keep running to the computer to see what has happened next. Can't wait for pictures of that captivating and fabulous dress. You will knock them over in it!

Love

TimT said...

It's great to hear things are going well!

Best of luck -- Drake and Bron are cheering you on! (Bron asked if Alex is a model!)

Love,

The Toths (Tim, Sheri, Drake, & Bron)

Kristy Tolley said...

We are rooting for you, girl!
We are so proud of you!!!

love,
The Tolley Girls!